Wednesday, November 10, 2004

More rock and less roll

"brevity is the soul of wit" said Shakespeare. According to the previous posts, I'm not especially witty. The missing days, however, might best be filled in by saying silence speaks volumes. Since I last left off, fun has transpired, including a good Halloween, an election has passed (no comment currently), I have been back to Salt Lake and in the midst I have managed to create enough condensation in my living room to leave puddles on the floor and ruin the TV.

Menial stuff and trivial observations aside, the fulfilling meat of life is lacking here. Contemplations and research motivated by the new and different environment of New York combined with unabashed amounts of fun have not been enough to compensate for the mediocre job situation. I have been freely optimistic and careful, until now. At which point, I must admit something has to change - I need to not only realize what the light is at the end of my tunnel or actually get myself in the right tunnel. Cliches, a tragedy greater than Will's, yet what he has mostly become. Clearly, time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home