Thursday, January 13, 2005

In nobody's eyes but mine

I never look up at the night sky in New York. I've only seen the skyline.

Always seems odd to me that I don't even know it's possible to see stars while you're in the city because it never occurs to me to look up. I only think about the fact that I don't know what the sky looks like at night when I'm inside, but by the time I've gone outside, I forget to look. I think it's time to get more sleep. The week has been good, though. Rhett Miller was awesome. and - I even made it back to Bleeker Street once again. Work has been unusually productive, and therefore, somewhat less tedious - and - we have Monday off. Unfortunately no one else does. I con't decide whether to waste it on sleep or diligently use it for an adventure. . . stay tuned. you know you want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home