Monday, May 22, 2006

Email Update

I just moved into my own apartment at the beginning of the month. I'ts a two bedroom, and I'm debating on whether to get a roommate - it's my finances that will ultimately determine if I do. I have to say it's really nice to have my own space. It is the beginning of the gardening season here, we just finished a plant sale and the tomatoes and just about everything else have just been planted at work. Work, though, is still work - I'm hoping to join the grad school track in fall '07, too

I have started a garden on my own balcony, as well - I'm hoping to make it a jungle of veggies that I'll eat. I'm pretty excited about it, but doubtful that all of the things I'm trying to grow will turn out - it will be awesome if they do - I'll have tons of food. It's odd that I'm totally motivated by the idea of eating it, and much less so to put flowers and stuff in - I love the utility of a vegetable garden. I'm going to be planting strawberries in a hanging container today and seeding broccoli, lettuce and carrots --- I'm super excited! it's weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home